Boss Deffrolla's Looted Battle Wagon!

Contrary to popular belief, Boss Deffrolla doesn't really have any deffrollas on his battle wagons. With the new vehicle conversion contest coming up he aimed to fix this problem good and propa! There's one thing you should all know about him first though... He loves looting them Tau! Their Drones make such good hats! And when the meks start tinkerin the sparks start flyin! He is planning to come over early today and finish up his Tesla coil linkage for his ZZzzAaPPp Rolla and add even more DAKKA. Sadly, our tanks may never be safe again....



4 comments:

  1. This is a really great idea, thinking outside the box! Caleb at White Metal Games

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw this I instantly saw JarJar's tongue in the pod racer "energy binders".

    Screw vehicle hunting, I'm laughing about the concept of a bunch of tazed guardsman in the wake of this thing. All the grots laughing the whole time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fantastic, I have a looted Tau vehicle in my Ork army, but this far surpasses my own efforts. If my Boyz raid any more Tau settlements I may look back to this for inspiration ;oP

    ReplyDelete
  4. When we post gamesday pics of this you need to see how awesome it turned out. Ended up making this look like it was just being started.

    ReplyDelete