We Came, We Played, We Went To The Hospital

In my last post I mentioned our upcoming day of gaming. Well it happened and I'll post pictures and talk about the progression of the league later. There are more pressing issues.

Before we started, when everyone was carrying their stuff in, Defrolla Dan tripped up the steps and fell onto the porch. Only two models were injured after this monumental fall. Defrolla Dan saved them with his body. He also broke his arm. It was his birthday and he could have cried if he wanted to.



BUT HE STILL PLAYED LIKE HE HAD A PAIR!

 (In a gown...)

2 comments:

  1. War injuries turn chicks on! Sorry to hear he took a tumble though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That "I have to keep the gown on because my arm needs to stay immobilized" excuse was so transparent. He just wanted us all to see his hairy back.

    ReplyDelete