Forgeworld Great Unclean One

My brother in law Rob paints very slowly. So slow, in fact, that he has never completely finished a single mini...ever. Hes got a squad of "boring" necrons that are painted but need bases and a retail great unclean one that needs paint on the sword and a base. Last year at Games day I grabbed this big boy for him. He immediately quit the project he was almost finished and started on this.
 He will come over for paint nights and talk, have fun, and paint about an inch on this thing. We keep telling him if he ever finished something he could be a contender for a golden demon but I'll let the pictures do the talking. My hope is that a little bit of community support will spur him on to greatness! (Or at least get him to paint an extra inch or two next paint night!)

3 comments:

  1. That's a great model, I hope he gets it all done one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' good. The detail on this model always makes my stomach a little uneasy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. consider this a spur! This is really great.

    ReplyDelete